[hm] Hackmeeting 2010 Zaragoza for people not speaking spanish?

MurDoK murdok.lnx en gmail.com
Vie Oct 1 22:51:12 CEST 2010

Hi Pavlik.

I've been reading your website (found through your e-mail domain) and I
think it would be nice for people attending to Hackmeeting to meet you
and that you told us about your experience since you stopped using money
as well as your other current projects.

As you may know, most people in Spain don't speak English but a great
bunch of people attending to hackmeeting do. So, expect seminars in
Spanish. It doesn't mean that you would feel uncomfortable. Hackmeeting
is not only about seminars!

I encourage you to come and give us a seminar (well, maybe the word
'seminar' is too polite... let's say instead talk/speech/discussion)
about your personal projects [0]. It would be very interesting :)

Regards.

[0]
http://sindominio.net/hackmeeting/index.php?title=Manual/Proponer_un_nodo
sorry I couldn't find it in English, but it's short and easy to
understand I hope if you use an automatic translator.