[hm] Hackmeeting 2010 Zaragoza for people not speaking spanish?

Ruben Pollan meskio en sindominio.net
Lun Oct 4 14:39:14 CEST 2010

Hello,

As the people already told you you are really welcome, I think will be nice to
meet you and sure you'll meet people there that you could be interested on.

The most of the events in the hackmeeting are in spanish, but I think the
hackmeeting are not the events. The hackmeeting is the space between events,
were you meet people, discuss projects, ideas, grab some beers, ... You'll see
that most people there speak english.

Please as some one already mention it, summit a node to the hackmeeting. Sure
you have interesting things to talk about. If you need some help about how to do
it just ask.

Cheers.