[Pezkao] empieza el curso

Pe73r onelesscop en gmail.com
Jue Sep 6 10:36:03 CEST 2012

genial! me apunto. por cierto los de londres me han vuelto a escribir para
el calendario de este año. tenemos una segunda oportunidad!!  aki va el
mail:

Hey Pedro, how you doing my friend?

i put the word out there for the new courier calendar...last year, you sent
us that picture a bit too late but what about trying again
this year?

here's the message i sent everyone, well you know the story...so let me
know..hope you and the others are all good and happy..send some news

Stephanie x

Greeting from London*,*

*It's that time of the year, calendar time...the European Courier Calendar
was a cracking success last year, we raised over £5000 so we would like to
do another one this year but go WORLDWIDE so if you're interested in taking

part, carry on reading....*

the London Courier Emergency Fund, which raises fund for injured couriers,
designed and printed a European naked courier calendar last year to raise
cash for the fund. We printed 750 copies and raised about £ 5000.

It was good fun for all involved and very popular with our fellow couriers,
friends and family so we would like to print another one this year but make
it a worldwide version, where messenger cities from all continents send us

one picture representing their city and their community.

All pictures must be at professional standard and if possible not include
too many riders (so no group shot please)...we would like to carry on with
the naked theme but as we want to be able to sell it to the wider public,

keep it decent.
If there are more than 12 cities wanting to take part then we will have
some sort of selection and choose the best 12 pictures, i also want to
stress that if your picture is not to standard, we will not accept it. Most

pictures in our previous calendars were taken by couriers who are also
professional photographers and the calendar itself was designed and put
together by an exenger friend who's now a graphic designer.

Once you have sent us your picture, we will sort out designing and printing

as well as dispatching thru a local London courier company.

Last year, the entire cost of printing and designing was covered by
sponsors brought by each participating city so although not compulsory, it
would be greatly appreciated if every city bring a cash sponsor (courier

company, bike shop or other) to the project. All sponsors and their logo
will be included in the calendar. Sponsorship for each city should be
roughly £200/£250 depending on how many calendars we will print.

Every courier and photographer taking part in this project will receive a
free calendar.

The proceeds from the sale of the calendar will be split between the London
Courier Emergency Fund, the Warsaw Fund and the Bicycle Messenger Emergency

Fund. We would also like to make a donation toward the organisation of the
ECMC and CMWC.

The (official) deadline to send us your pictures is the end of October so
we'll have time to work on the calendar and ideally one person in each city

would be in touch with us to make exchange and communication easier.

So if you are interested in taking part, get in touch and we'll give all
necessary details regarding pictures sizing, files and all that.

Please, give us a rough idea of what your picture will be so we can make
sure no 2 cities have the same idea and we want some GIRLS, i know some
cities don't have many girls on the road but if you have any, get them to

take their clothes off ;-)...

Thanx.

Stephanie "Papillion"