Sin asunto

Mie Ago 29 20:26:26 CEST 2012

What will be the content?
The meeting will have three different working spaces:

_ WORKSHOPS: Working spaces to exchange practical knowledge and experiences. We propose to have
three workshops per each of the themes of the meeting (Debt, Rights and Democracy) although,
depending on the number of proposals, there could be more. .
_ WORKING GROUPS/PROPOSALS: Each of the axes will have an specific meting during a whole morning
or afternoon in which common dates, main goals, commons tools, etc. of that axe could be discussed
and set up.

_ROUND TABLES: Two per axe, there will be more classic spaces, consisting on talks and
presentations form the different nodes of the Euro- Mediterranean networks .

There will also be two GENERAL ASSAMBLIES: a welcome one and another to close the meeting with
conclusions and achieved compromises.

How can I participate?
Through the web page 99agora.net, one can find the texts, minutes and calls, as well as an on-line
form to propose workshops (here).

If you want to propose something, please bear in mind:
A.- This is a European/Mediterranean meeting, try to propose things that address this scale.
B.- The workshops will be taken into one of the following working lines: Debt, Democracy and
Rights. They are very wide issues and we want to make them complex, but is it important to keep
the workshops within them.
C.- The meeting has mainly a practical character, we want to share ways of making, working
methodologies, tools, etc. It is easie rthat the workshops will go ahead if they are centred
around these kind of things.
We will gather the workshop proposal during September and then we will make a syntesis process,
joining workshops with similar contents, proposing cooperation mechanism between proposals, etc.
with the aim of making the participation as open as possible while bearing in mind the limited
time available to develop the meeting. To propose a workshop it is necessary to make explicit the
content, methodology, who is in charge and the resources needed to make it possible.

How it is organized?
We are having open meetings, people attending in these meetings are coordinating through the
mailing list madrid99agora en 99agora.net. Besides, the networks that emerged from the Blockupy are
participating through the Blockupy mailing list and Mumble meetings.
The meting notifications will be published in 99agora.net and we ask to be spread as widely as
possible.
We have also created three working groups:
- Content
- Communication
- Logistics

Some more info:

The call for the preparatory meetings (in Spanish): Hacia un encuentro europeo y Avances en la
organizacion del proximo encuentro europeo

International Call 16th-19th May (in English) and Blockupy Frankfurt (in German).