[HM] Fwd: [Squares] Second Transnational Mumble Forum - Buidling Open Spaces for World Revolutions

Dario Lovaglio dario.lovaglio en gmail.com
Sab Jul 13 14:42:00 CEST 2013

FYI
---------- Mensaje reenviado ----------
De: "Orsan Senalp" <orsan1234 en gmail.com>
Fecha: 13/07/2013 00:28
Asunto: [Squares] Second Transnational Mumble Forum - Buidling Open Spaces
for World Revolutions
Para: "squares" <squares en lists.takethesquare.net>, <
2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion en lists.openfsm.net>

Below is the call text for the next Open Space meeting. Please help us
with the translations on this pad:
http://titanpad.com/openspace4worldrevolution

and help us with the translations of the mumble guides on this pad:
http://titanpad.com/mumbleguide

in solidairty, orsan

Second Transnational Mumble Forum - Buidling Open Spaces for World
Revolutions

WHAT
The peoples of the planet, all alive and not alive, had to confront an
unprecedented assault by the capital, the states and economical
elites.

Their offensive has been increasing its scope, depth and violence
since the fatal crisis hit the system in 2008. By now, violence and
injustice is spread virtually everywhere, turning into a usual part of
the dailylife of billions of people.

It does not matter where, we all have to stand up and fıght back or
keep fighting in order to be able to determine our lives in dignity.
Most of us however are pushed into the brink and stucked in a survival
mode. Because of lack of livelyhods, murders and massacres caused by a
powerfull minority, many of us can not make it and fall victims on the
road to dignity.

This is a call for the second transnational Open Space to be held on
Mumble, with comrades participating from countries recently rose up
like Turkey, Brazil, Egypt, Bulgaria, as well as countries in move,
like Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Germany, UK, US, Quebec,
Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Israel, Tunisia, and hopefully all over
the world. This second Open Space invites comrades to reflect and
exchange their opinions on the common grounds that we share in our
different country contexts and experiences.

We would like to think together how can we empower our local
resurgences and connect them each other even stronger may be towards
common visions of World Revolution.

Around 75-80 activists participated to the first Online transnational
forum held on 27 June 2013 (Minutes
http://takethesquare.net/2013/07/05/rerport-minutes-of-the-transnational-online-forum-how-can-we-connect-now-our-struggles-and-squares-to-create-a-global-change-27-june-2013/
.
Let's make it bigger this time!

Join us and invite others, and please spread the word!

WHEN
21st July 2013, Sunday
UTC (GMT) 18:00
London: 19:00
Madrid: 20:00
Istanbul: 21:00
Rio de Janeiro: 15:00
New York: 14:00

Check your local time here: time zone converter
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)

Countdown clock
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130721T19&p0=136&msg=Second+Online+Open+Space+for+World+Revolution

WHERE
MUMBLE Server: Occupytalk.org
Room: Assemblies & Round Tables > OPEN SPACE

HOW TO JOIN
Mumble is a voice chat Open Source software (works similar to skype
but  is not a corporate tool). Please follow these instructions to get
 connected. If this is the first time you use Mumble, please try to
log  in at least half an hour in advance, we will be there to help
you.

How to join Mumble: http://titanpad.com/mumbleguide
Squares-owner en lists.takethesquare.net