[hackmeeting] Re: [Thk] introduction & presentation of hacklabs.org

strafwetboek en causaencantada.org strafwetboek en causaencantada.org
Vie Abr 23 18:44:42 CEST 2004

perhaps a wrkshop or presentation at the THK could be a good starting point to that brainstorm about such a space.

very interesting to me.